Overview | Student exchange application form | PASS staff application form
Student exchange application form
- Exchange Application for 1st semester (Jan-June) must be submitted by 15th May of the preceding year
- Exchange Application for 2nd semester (Aug-Dec) must be submitted by 15th October of the preceding year
- The International Academic Programmes Office cannot guarantee that all advertised opportunities will be available every semester.
- Until formally notified in writing by IAPO of the success of your application and final placement, you should not de-register from courses or cancel your student housing.
- You must be a registered UCT student (undergraduate or postgraduate) at the time of the exchange.
- Undergraduate students are only eligible to go on exchange in the second semester of their second year so they must apply by October 31 of their first year. Postgraduate students are eligible at Masters or PhD level.
- NB Post Docs are not eligible for this exchange.
- You will pay full UCT fees for the entire period of the exchange (i.e. no fee reductions will be given for the period).
* = Mandatory fields