The strategic plan for the University of Cape Town
The strategic plan for the University of Cape Town highlights the interventions we believe we need to make in order to develop UCT in particular ways over the next five to 10 years.
The six key strategic goals are:
- Internationalising UCT via an Afropolitan Niche
- Transformation of UCT Towards Non-Racialism - Redress, Diversity, Inclusiveness and the Recognition of African Voices
- Working Towards a Desired Size and Shape for UCT
- A Vision for the Development of Research at UCT: Greater Impact, Greater Engagement
- Enhancing the Quality and Profile of UCT's Graduates
- Expanding and Enhancing UCT's Contribution to South Africa's Development Challenges
Download the Strategic Plan document.
Download the Evaluation of the Strategic Plan 2010-2014.