Please note: the University reserves the right to change these dates. Before acting on any of the dates below confirmation should be sought from the appropriate office.
The following dates apply to undergraduate admission for 2017.
- Preferred date for submission of Bachelor of Architectural Studies (BAS) portfolio, for early consideration
- Preferred date for submission of Bachelor of Fine Art (BA(FA)) portfolio, for early consideration
- All undergraduate applications close on 30 September. We do not accept late applications.
- Applications for undergraduate financial aid and student accommodation close on 30 September.
- Final date for BAS and BA(FA) portfolio submissions.
- Final date to submit the Personal Report and CV for MBChB applicants.
- Final date to request permission to write the NBTs after 15 October.
- Last opportunity to write the NBTs.
- All supporting documents for financial aid applications are due.
- Final date to request a programme change. Programme changes must be submitted in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Due date for all interim grade 12 NSC results and predicted non-NSC scores.
- Due date for current (interim) and previous years’ (final) transcripts.
- Due date for all past secondary school results from May 2016 and earlier.
- All final tertiary transcripts are due by this date.
- All non-South African 2016 secondary school results are due, unless otherwise specified.
- Final CIE results from the November 2016 session are due.
back to top
Tel: 021 650 2128
Fax: 021 650 5189
National Benchmark Tests