0 0 0 0 0 0   A A A | Print  Print this page




How do I?

  1. check my application status
    check current enrolments
    check my exam results
    request a proof of registration document
    check and maintain my address details
    check my fee account
    select a tutorial group (limited to certain courses)
    get an unofficial academic transcript

  2. apply for financial aid (bursaries, scholarships)


  1. Log in to the Student Administration Self Service. Should you have any problems with this service, please consult the following document, Accessing PeopleSoft Self Service for Students, or email sss-helpdesk@uct.ac.za.
  2. Go to one of the following sections: undergraduate degree funding, postgraduate degree funding, or postgraduate diploma funding.

back to top