Customised short-term international programmes
The University of Cape Town's Centre for Open Learning can create customised short programmes for international groups on demand.
Please note that these programmes are not available to individual students, who should contact the International Academic Programmes Office.
- Insights into South African history, aimed at history students and enthusiasts
- The politics of South Africa
- Environmental-management approaches to environmental challenges in South Africa
- Addressing social and development-related questions in a democratic South Africa
- Insights and issues related to the South African economy
- The challenges of HIV/AIDS in Africa
- Health and development in the South African context
The cost is dependent on the scope and length of the developed customised programme.
Participants can be housed either in on-campus residence halls or in an off-campus guesthouse. See the UCT Commercial Enterprises website for more details.
Optional excursions can be arranged.
For further information about customised group programmes contact:
Manager: Short term International Programmes (STIP), Nicola Latchiah
International Academic Programmes Office (IAPO)
University of Cape Town
Level 3, Masingene Building, Cross Campus Road, Rondebosch
Tel+27 (0)21 650 5056/4935/1793
Email: Nicola Latchiah.