Our Career Information Centre houses a wealth of career related resources, including:
- Career and job search related materials (books, videos, DVDs, files, magazines, newspapers and brochures)
- CV, cover letter, interview and selection testing preparation
- Local and international undergraduate and postgraduate study opportunities
- Material guiding applications for further study, jobs and financial assistance
- Information on skills development, work experience and employability
- Selected organisation and labour market information, including commercial and other directories
- Personal Action Plans
Other resources: Workstations with internet access, bookmarked career sites and access to printing and scanning facilities.
Our Advisory team is available to assist if you are in need of career guidance.
- Book a career advice session (approximately 45 minutes).
- Pop in for our quick-query sessions (approximately 15 minutes).
- Book a CV review session.
- Book a pre-admissions counselling session (for prospective/ non-UCT students).
- Attend our series of talks and workshops which run throughout the year.
- Take advantage of our development opportunities such as the career awareness talks, mock interview programme and industry specific programmes.
Our team will connect you to a range of possibilities.
- Bursaries, scholarships, vacation, part-time and graduate opportunities.
- Invitation to graduate recruitment company presentations, and our annual career fairs.
- Short term, part-time and casual job opportunities.