How do I?
- check my application status
check current enrolments
check my exam results
request a proof of registration document
check and maintain my address details
check my fee account
select a tutorial group (limited to certain courses)
get an unofficial academic transcript
- get an official copy or transcript of my academic record
- check the course timetable
- check the exam timetable
- apply for deferred exams
apply for readmission
- get advice on my subject choices
get career advice
get CV advice
apply for vac work
find temp work
- apply for financial aid (bursaries, scholarships)
- join a sports club
- join a student society
- ride the Jammie Shuttle
- apply for parking
- get a replacement student card
- apply to study abroad
- Log in to the Student Administration Self Service. Should you have any problems with this service, please consult the following document, Accessing PeopleSoft Self Service for Students, or email email@example.com.
- Contact the Student Records Office. Contact details: 021 650 3595, email.
- Access the UCT Timetables Site.
- Access the UCT Examinations Site.
- The Readmission Review Committee (RRC) handles appeals for readmission to UCT. For more information (for undergraduates) please click here.
- Contact the Careers Service.
- Go to one of the following sections: undergraduate degree funding, postgraduate degree funding, or postgraduate diploma funding.
- For information on sports clubs click here.
- Student societies fall under Student Affairs. Click here for information on societies, including contact details.
- For information on Jammie Shuttle, including route maps and timetables, click here. Contact details: 021 685 7135, email.
- Contact the Traffic Office at 021 685 7138.
- Contact your Faculty if you need to get your student card replaced. Click here for Faculty contact details.
- For information on Semester Study Abroad visit the SSA pages.