PLEASE NOTE: PARENTS, GUARDIANS AND OTHER THIRD PARTIES ARE REMINDED THAT WE CANNOT RELEASE ANY INFORMATION PERTAINING TO CURRENT OR PAST STUDENTS' ACADEMIC RECORDS AND/OR COPIES OF THOSE ACADEMIC RECORDS WITHOUT WRITTEN CONSENT OR PROOF OF POWER OF ATTORNEY. STUDENTS ARE STRONGLY ENCOURAGED TO ENGAGE DIRECTLY WITH OUR OFFICE.
The Student Records department strives to provide an outstanding professional service to clients (staff, alumni, students & parents) at all times.
The Student Records Office focuses on the following areas:
- Issuing of official documentation to students
- Official transcripts
- Duplicate degree certificates
- Receiving appeals for readmission from academically excluded students
- Deferred examinations requests
- Examination extra time requests
- Examination recount requests