PLEASE NOTE: WHILE WE ARE ABLE TO VERIFY WHETHER A PERSON HAS A SPECIFIED QUALIFICATION FROM UCT OR NOT, WE ARE NOT ABLE TO RELEASE TO PARENTS, GUARDIANS AND OTHER THIRD PARTIES ANY PRIVATE INFORMATION PERTAINING TO CURRENT OR PAST STUDENTS' ACADEMIC RECORDS, NOR CAN WE RELEASE COPIES OF THOSE ACADEMIC RECORDS WITHOUT WRITTEN CONSENT OR PROOF OF POWER OF ATTORNEY, UNLESS THE DISCLOSURE COMPLIES WITH AN OBLIGATION IMPOSED BY LAW.
|PLEASE NOTE: The Student Records Office will not be processing Official Transcripts for currently registered students from 1 December 2015 - 23 December 2015 due to year-end processing and Duplicate Degree Certificate requests from 7 December 2015 - 21 December 2015 due to graduation.|
The Student Records department strives to provide an outstanding professional service to clients (staff, alumni, students & parents) at all times.
The Student Records Office focuses on the following areas:
- Issuing of official documentation to students
- Official transcripts
- Duplicate degree certificates
- Receiving appeals for readmission from academically excluded students
- Deferred examinations requests
- Examination extra time requests
- Examination recount requests