1 April 2022
- Applications for admission in 2023 open at 12:00 noon.
- The National Benchmark Tests (NBTs) registrations open.
9 April 2022
- The UCT Virtual Open Day is hosted on Microsoft Teams Live.
31 July 2022
- All undergraduate applications close. We do not accept late applications.
- Applications for student housing close.
- The last date to write the NBTs if you wish to be considered for a conditional offer by the Faculty of Health Sciences.
- Preferred date for the submission of Bachelor of Architectural Studies (BAS) portfolios.
31 August 2022
- Closing date for undergraduate programme changes. Requests must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Request for programme change”.
- Bachelor of Arts in Fine Art (BA(FA)) portfolios are due.
30 September 2022
- Bachelor of Architectural Studies (BAS) portfolios are due.
15 October 2022
- The last date to write the NBTs for admission to UCT.
31 October 2022
- All grade 12 interim results, or predicted scores in the case of non-NSC candidates, are due.
- Interim and past transcripts for transferring applicants are due.
- Proof of English language proficiency is due.
15 November 2022
- We aim to finalise all international applications to allow sufficient time for visa applications.
30 November 2022
- Deadline for international applicants to attract an offer of admission. This is necessary to allow for sufficient time to obtain a study visa.
31 December 2022
- Final transcripts for transferring applicants are due.
Full details are available in the undergraduate prospectus.